Saturday 25 July 2009

software - How to configure Celestia to work with a spherical mirror projection on a dome

I find hints around the web, e.g. http://www.cosmodome.net/mirrordome.php that Celestia can be projected on a dome using a spherical mirror projection configuration.



The problem is that I can't find any documentation on how to configure Celestia to warp the generated image, so it can be used in such a projection setup.



For StellariumNightshade I found some references, e.g. from spherical projection guru, Paul Bourke, and I expected to find similar resources for Celestia.



  1. Can Celestia be configured for a spherical mirror projection system?

  2. Can you point me to documentation on how to set up Celestia for a spherical mirror projection system?

  3. Is there a way to warp Celestia with 3rd party tools and then project the images?

No comments:

Post a Comment