Monday 25 January 2010

gravity - Gravitational Propulsion - Astronomy

I am not a physicist, in fact I am just a family doctor, so I beg of you to excuse me of anything I say that you may find outrageous :)



But I came to this forum to see if anyone would be able to validate or offer a perspective on a documentary I watched today. It is an old one to say the least, probably from the 80s, but still has some very interesting information.



Basically, a supposed physicist by the name of Rob Lazar had been working on gravitational propulsion systems at Los Alamos Laboratory, and had been part of a project where they harnessed gravity for travel. Since gravity distorts spacetime, he proposed the idea that a ship in the same way could do this to travel. Furthermore, he said by harnessing gravity and targeting gravitons at points in spacetime, it would create a divet in that location, and thus the ship could move toward it in as little time as possible. Basically, this is not a propulsion system at all, but rather an "attractive" system. He was talking about a stable super-heavy element with 115 protons (element 115) that could create this "amplifying of gravity waves". I am really confused, and do not worry, I will provide a link to this information. Could someone comment on the validity of such a case?



http://www.karinya.com/travel1.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment