Saturday 27 June 2015

Cannot find a short story named something like "Mask of the Silver King"

In the mid nineties I received a short story anthology as a gift. I believe it was either a Weird Tales anthology, or White Wolf. My favorite story was called Mask of the Silver King, (I think, I may be a little off.)



It was a fantasy story about a child and his older brother coming of age. The child's older brother becomes a criminal, and the younger child becomes a musician (I think) and somehow rises to power and becomes a god like creature known as the Silver King. I cannot find the story for the life of me, and I am hoping that someone here may be able to help.



The only other detail that I can remember is that (I think) Tanith Lee's "The Sombrus Tower" was in the same anthology.



Any help at all is appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment