Wednesday 30 September 2015

identify this movie - Man washes up on a beach without memory

I'm looking for the name of a movie I vaguely remember watching around 1997.



The plot was about a man being washed up on a beach with memory loss. He's taken in by a woman who is a psychology student/enthusiast and trying to analyze him and help him get his memory back.



Edit:
I think the movie was taking place in the UK, but I'm not 100% sure about that. The movie wasn't based on real events, and he gets his memory back in the end. The sea theme is very prominent in the movie, and I think the last shot of the movie is an empty, stormy beach.



I think the name of the movie might have included 'sea' or 'memory' but so far I haven't found anything in that direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment