Monday 28 September 2015

story identification - Identify the sci-fi movie based on Max Steel character

I remember a Live Action movie where a rich boy has a dual life: one as a rich guy and another as a hero. He has powers like invisibility through some kind of device and he is like an android. He has a super computer that has a girl's face which gives him his assignments.



I think the heroine has a similar face to super computer's face but I am not sure. But even super computer feels jealous of the heroine. The bad guy tried to use two girls to kill the hero. The girls use a poison capsule to kill people by kissing them, but they get killed by the Hero when the kiss effect gets reversed. There is a final fight sequence in a computer world (Virtual Reality) where the bad guy is killed by his own virus which he used to kill the hero in computer world.



I am sure its somehow related to Max Steel.



It may be a exact duplicate of http://movies.stackexchange.com/questions/4296/sci-fi-movie-identification question posted on Movies and TV Beta but I am not sure, so I am posting it separately. I don't have any idea about release date but i watched it on HBO 6/7 years before in India.



(Some of my mentioned facts may be wrong but most of them are correct specially about invisibility, super computer and virtual computer world and Heroine's face similarity to computer's face)

No comments:

Post a Comment