Tuesday 1 September 2015

Spy movie\thriller with stakeout van and laser beam?

I'm looking for the title of a movie I've seen in the 80s or early 90s. But all I remember of it are the following sequences:



  • There was some sort of laser beam or beacon at night.

  • A man and a colleague are investigating something.

  • They are at the man's house where there is also his wife and child.

  • There was a van in the movie.

  • The man and some colleague were on a stakeout in the van.

  • The man gets killed by some bad guys.

  • I'm not sure but I think the bad guys get into the man's house and he manages to hide his wife and child somewhere in the house.

  • Later on, the wife and the child are seen on a lawn in a park.

  • The wife plays some audio tape, expecting music on it, but then there is some recording made by the late husband.

That's about it. Those are the only fragments I remember. I've googled for all the keywords mentioned above but wasn't able to figure out the movie's title. I assume it was a US movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment