Tuesday 28 July 2015

story identification - Animated show with character that has no legs

I can vaguely remember watching this show in the late 80s or possibly the early 90s. It was a fantasy setting in which a man and a group or mutants or aliens were traveling together. The only concrete memory I have is that one of the characters had no lower body and got around on just his arms. I'm not sure if it was a movie or series and it may have been on pay cable and may have contained nudity.



In my searching the only thing I found was a post on Yahoo answers from a girl looking for possibly the same thing. She adds: "the man and group of aliens are watching, from a distance, this dinosaur nest of eggs. One of the eggs begins to move. A little later a woman hatches from the egg."

No comments:

Post a Comment