Tuesday 22 September 2015

Looking for a cookbook in a movie/show

I'm sorry but the information provided may be too vague, but I'm really interested in finding this.



There was a show/movie(which had a sort of lifetime'esk feel to it), that featured a character which was destined to write an inspirational book code named The Cookbook. The book had nothing to do with cooking, rather it was a book that in the future would inspire many in a humanitarian effort. But the author would be martyred for his work before it's true impact ever started.



I saw the movie/show back in 2009, so it likely aired in the mid to late 2000's. The author was African American and was living with his parents. I don't think he was the lead character from what I could tell(but then I could be wrong).



They found out that his book would inspire people later on in the future from an angel. Not the big wings and feathers kind, just one in street clothes. I think it could have been an angel of death but again uncertain about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment