Tuesday 15 December 2015

Who is the boss of Mrs. Smith in Mr. & Mrs. Smith?

It's been awhile since I saw the film, so I may be remembering the scene wrong. However, early in the film, when "Tank" is called upstairs for a meeting (which he thinks is a promotion, but which actually is his assignment to essentially be bait), there's a quick shot of some guy staring at the computer monitor showing Tank nervously getting in the elevator (to me, it looked like the boss watching his employee coming upstairs - a bit like Stromberg watching his secretary take the plunge in The Spy Who Loved Me).



In my mind, the guy looked a bit like Ice-T, but I couldn't see his credit in IMDB. I always assumed that that one shot was a setup for either later in the film, or for a potential sequel.



Does anyone know who that guy is?

No comments:

Post a Comment