Thursday 6 August 2015

animation - Christmassy movie about a rat in a toy store

I suddenly remembered seeing a movie on T.V. when I was a kid. I have no idea what the story was about, but I remember the following things:



  • was animated in a very distinct non-Disney style (unlike anything else either, I recall shakily drawn characters)

  • main villain was a rat

  • a major scene took place around toys, maybe in a toy store

  • it was kind of Christmas/holiday themed or maybe just took place in the winter season.

I remember that it was very strange, but I really liked it. I will know it if I see a picture of it for sure. I have looked through Wikipedia's list of fictional rodents page but couldn't find what I was looking for there either.



If anyone can help, and further more, knows if it's available on DVD that would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment