Tuesday 25 August 2015

identify this movie - Good guy defeats bad guy in a virtual reality resembling Half-life

I am looking for a movie/TV movie or maybe an episode of a series.... I don't know when it's from, probably 1997-2006. Sorry that's the best I've got. My guess is it's in the sci-fi genre. All I remember from it is: a good guy and a bad guy. The good guy might be a cyborg or have an artificial heart; not sure...



The bad guy (I think) kidnaps this girl for some knowledge. I remember a scene in which he connects these little pumps to her forehead so she can control this computer or something. I remember there is a virtual reality aspect to it because there were these pods that have like three crystal looking sticks on each side of the head. They close down like a crab's legs and then glow white. Then the person enters this virtual reality or cyber space or something. The thing I remember the most is that the good guy defeats the bad guy in the virtual reality in a game that resembles "Half-Life" or some sort of a first-person shooter and a female voice computer tells the hero where to find the rocket launcher, I think.... that's it! Whoever solves this one is the best of... the best... hands down...

No comments:

Post a Comment