Wednesday 26 August 2015

story identification - What is this film about ninja's and video games?

I need help identifying a tv sci-fi action movie from 2000-2006, maybe filmed in France, but the language is probably English. It might have ninja aspects.



I remember a scene where this woman (might be Japanese) gives birth in the forest; it was raining I think. within seconds The baby rapidly grew into an adult (maybe it was also cocooned) and he kills his mother (the host). There's another scene where this guy buys this game from a video game store, a game that maybe hasn't come out yet, and the video game somehow transmits a signal to a neck implant.



That's all I recall. Oh, and the ending is that a kid is playing the video game (in the apartment) and the guy fights the monster (the baby from before, I think) on the roof and makes him do some martial arts moves and cuts off the monster's head I think. It was a nice ending.



P.S.- i think there is another girl thats gonna be a "host" and the hero protects her....

No comments:

Post a Comment